My latest film, Haunting (2020), is currently screening internationally:
- 10/15 - Salzburg: "Film as Muse," Salzburger Kunstverein
- 8/25/21 - Berlin: Recontres internationales Paris/Berlin, Haus der Kulturen der Welt
- 5/30/21 - Venice: Lo schermo dell’arte, Palazzo Grassi
- 2/27/21 - Paris: Recontres internationales Paris/Berlin, Louvre
- 11/12/20 – Florence (Premiere): Lo schermo dell’arte
From 9/16 to 9/22 The Secret Life of Things will be screening at Maxxi, Rome, as part of Passages: The Lemaitre Collection between video art and cinema curated by Maria Laura Cavaliere.
I recently contributed to the Age of You exhibition and the accompanying Extreme Self book curated/edited by Shumon Basar, Douglas Coupland, and Hans Ulrich Obrist.
Occassonally I contribute short essays on film to frieze, and longer essays in magazines such as The Believer.
For more frequent updates, please follow my Instagram account. (It is private, but unless you are a bot, I will accept your follower request.)
I also send out a newsletter two or three times a year.